Small Weekend Update：Kirby Wins Most Popular Character And Animal Crossing: New Horizons Wins Most Wanted Game！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for 5% off)!
● Kirby won the Nintendo Dream reader character poll for the 16th month in a row since I’ve been buying the magazine! Check out the top 10 here. Animal Crossing: New Horizons is also the most wanted game from readers of the magazine. Check out the top 15 here.
● Check out 12 screenshots for the upcoming Yo-kai Watch 4++ game here.
● In mobile news: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp saw a Harvest Fest invitation item and the Animal Apparel Collection #2 , Fire Emblem Heroes previewed Tap Battle: Illusory Dungeon: Driven to Madness which begins on 25 November, and Mario Kart Tour will see the Baby Mario Cup as the ranked cup from 27 November.
● Day two of Nintendo TOKYO was a success with all tickets distributed in just 101 minutes since opening. Nintendo New York also welcomed a new Bowser Statue (posted here).
● Box art of the Tencent Nintendo Switch with New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe for mainland China have been posted online (check out the Neon Blue / Neon Red here).
● And in videos: A “Hotel Getaway” commercial for Luigi’s Mansion 3 here, An “Accolades trailer” for Ring Fit Adventure here, and a five days before release video for Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate here.