Weekly Update：Pokémon Sword & Shield, Doraemon, Goemon, Mega Man, Yo-kai Watch 4++, Plus More News！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for 5% off)!
● Pokémon Sword／Shield released worldwide on Nintendo Switch. Early sales predictions are favourable, although we likely won’t get actual sales numbers for a couple of days. It’s expected to be the biggest game launch of the year in Japan.
● From the Monday Update: Bandai Namco revealed they helped with development of Mario Kart Tour, Tencent said they want to create console games with Nintendo characters, and TAKUYO announced Himehibi White or Black for Summer 2020 release.
● From the Tuesday Update: FuRyu will be releasing Doraemon Nobita no Shin Kyouryuu (Doraemon: Nobita’s New Dinosaur) for Switch on 05 March in Japan and GungHo Online Entertainment will be releasing Puzzle & Dragons GOLD in January.
● From the Wednesday Update: Konami apply for a new Goemon trademark, B-Side Games announced physical Golf Story and Cat Quest releases, and <Luigi’s Mansion 3 sold 54,680 in its second week, second behind Death Stranding.
● From the Thursday Update: Pokémon Sword / Shield launched on the eShop, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate updated to Ver. 6.1.0, Tokyo 2020 Olympics The Official Video Game added Judo, and Nintendo TOKYO will be stocking Switch hardware.
● From the Friday Update: Capcom will be delaying Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection until 27 February, Yo-kai Watch 4++ revealed more new yokai, and Mario Kart Tourgrossed $31.8 million in October, being downloaded 40.3 million times.
● From the Weekend Update: Famitsu announced a corporate Super Smash Bros. Ultimate tournament and (not in the update) Nintendo announced a paid membership service for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp arriving this upcoming week with two different plans.