More Information Regarding Gulliver’s Ship Update
Nintendo have announced that the Gulliver’s Ship update for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp will arrive on 21 November 2019. Read the full details below…
· You will be able to export random furniture, clothing, and material items to any island.
· The amount of Bells needed to refresh the islands will be lowered.
· The time it takes the ship to return, as well as the number of export points needed to start a voyage, will be decreased.
· With the exception of the golden package, sparkle stones will not be required to craft packages.
· The number of snacks received as souvenirs will be increased, as well as other adjustments to the balance of the game.
Please note that once this feature update is implemented, all island progress will be reset.
Note: You will get to keep any Animal Maps you have acquired, as well as any animals you have already met.