Small Weekend Update：Mario Kart Tour Adds Luigi & King Boo, And Kadokawa Announce LoveR Kiss & Root Film！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for 5% off)!
● Mario Kart Tour will see the new Halloween Tour from 23 October, adding the pictured Luigi, King Boo, and the Luigi’s Mansion DS course, plus more drivers, karts, gliders, challenges and courses.
● Kadokawa Games announced the interactive mystery visual novel game Root Film for Switch and PS4 release next Spring priced at ¥7,480. 1st trailer posted here.
● Kadokawa Games also announced the love simulation game LoveR Kiss for Switch and PS4 release this Winter. Announcement trailer posted here.
● Prototype opened up the official website for Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari ～Taishou Tsuya Koi Ibun～ which releases next Spring.
● 70 more games have been added to the Japanese Switch eShop sales this week including 40% off both Shantae: Half-Genie Hero (¥4,930) and Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse (¥1,500). Check out the full list here and just the biggest savings here.
● The featured boss Sabnock has been added to Dragalia Lost‘s Astral Raids.
● Tap Battle: Illusory Dungeon – Sanctuary of the Mages headline’s this weekend’s new events in Fire Emblem Heroes. Check out the full list here.
● Super Mario Run saw the Weekend Spotlight: Princess Peach event. Appearance rates posted here.
● HAL Laboratory applied for a trademark for their second mobile game Hosuu de Shoubu! ! Kame Sanpo (歩数で勝負!!カメさんぽ) which also includes provisions for a console version. Actual application posted here.
● And a Let’s Go! 30th Anniversary!! New Generation Metal Max teaser promo video featuring METAL MAX Xeno Reborn, METAL MAX Xeno 2, and METAL MAX CODE ZERO here.