Weekly Update：Nintendo Live Day 1, Super Monkey Ball, Mario & Sonic, And Resident Evil 5 & 6 Demos, Plus More News！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for 5% off)!
● After a potential cancellation due to Typhoon Hagibis, and an actual delay, Nintendo Live 2019 went ahead with day one a huge success. Check out all the videos here including a short bonus set from KK Slider, and look out for our day two coverage tomorrow.
● From Monday’s update: Level-5 updated Yo-kai Watch 4 adding Chairman McKraken, the Kickstarter for the Japanese language-learning ARPG Shujinkou, and HAL Laboratory released the mobile game Hosuu de Shoubu! ! Kame Sanpo.
● From Tuesday’s update: Rosalina was announced for Mario Kart Tour, DOOM Eternal was delayed to 20 March 2020 on PS4, XB1, and PC, and later on Switch, DOOM 64 was confirmed for Japan, and Sony confirmed PlayStation 5 for holiday 2020 release.
● From Wednesday’s update: Mario Kart Tour‘s new Tokyo Tour saw 14 new drivers, Nintendo are still recruiting for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2, Galarian Ponyta was revealed for Pokémon Shield, and a Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD demo released.
● From Thursday’s update: Sega Games published a demo for Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 and Capcom demos for both Biohazard 5 and Biohazard 6, and KEMCO announced KEMCO RPG Selection Vol.1 for 30 January release on Switch.
● From Friday’s update: Bandai Namco updated Doraemon Story of Seasons, Square-Enix updated Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition S, and KumihoSoft announced the visual novel/RPG War of Ashird for Switch.
● From the weekend update: Nintendo Co., Ltd. applied for an information processing patent for games such as Super Mario Maker and WarioWare DIY (here), an attachment and operation system patent for a Joy-Con strap (here), and a game controller set patent (here).