Small Weekend Update：Cotton Reboot Moved to Spring 2020, Three New Nintendo Patents, Plus More News！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for 5% off)!
● Just a quick weekend update. No major story today but hoping everyone in Japan is as safe as possible. Nintendo Live 2019 is scheduled to begin at 11:00 JST today and we’ll be here to post any videos and any news later in the day.
● Beep Japan have pushed back the release of Cotton Reboot from 2019 to Spring 2020 and published the first promo video (posted here).
● Check out some screenshots and artwork for the Pac-Man DLC in Disney Tsum Tsum Festival here.
● The second of the experimental Laboratory battles in Goonya Fighter sees “Super Goonya Fighters!?” (or “Dairantou Goonya Fighter” in Japan).
● Fishing Tourney #6 of 2019 is on now in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. See screenshots of this and the other October event (Halloween) here.
● The featured boss Phraeganoth has been added to Dragalia Lost‘s Astral Raids. A weekend daily free tenfold summon event has also begun.
● Fire Emblem Heroes saw Grand Hero Battle Revival – Rutger: Lone Swordsman and Special Heroes Revival: The Land’s Beauty (featuring Myrrh: Spooky Monster, Kagero: Beverage Ninja, Niles: Forbidden Tease, and Mia: Moonlit Witch) both begin.
● The ranked cup for the second half of Mario Kart Tour‘s Tokyo Tour will be the pictured Mario Cup. It begins on 16 October.
● A short gameplay video for Headliner: NoviNews from the Chorus Worldwide Twitter account here.
● In several new patents filed by Nintendo Co., Ltd.: an information processing patent here detailing the process made in clearing conditions in games such as Super Mario Maker and WarioWare DIY, an attachment and operation system patent here for the easy removal of a strap attached to a game controller, and a game controller set patent here for the plurality of modes between a system and detachable controllers.
● Next week’s issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine (Issue No.1611) will have a 24 page feature on Fire Emblem: Three Houses including player survey results with the top 20 male and female characters, plus more.
● And in Weekly Famitsu scans this week: Nintendo Live 2019 here, a double-page ad for Void Terrarium here, and a The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Perfect Guide advert here (yes, that is from the latest issue!).