Friday Update：Preview For Nintendo Live 2019, Plus All The Day’s Nintendo News！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for 5% off)!
● Nintendo Live 2019 will take place at Kyoto International Conference Center on 13-14 October and includes a joint Squid Sisters and Off the Hook concert, a Super Mario Maker 2 stage with Yoiko, plus tournaments for Splatoon 2, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and Super Mario Maker 2. Playable games include Ring Fit Adventure, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training, and Nintendo Labo VR Kit. There will also be photo opportunities with Tom, Timmy, and Tommy Nook, Sobble, Grookey, Scorbunny, Pikachu, and Luigi. Look out for our coverage this weekend!
● Bandai Namco Entertainment updated Doraemon Story of Seasons to both Version 1.0.5 and Version 1.0.6 which numerous bug fixes detailed at this post.
● Square-Enix also updated Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition which fixes an issue with the Trodain Set where players are unable to change the field music in 3D mode.
● The Super Smash Bros. Ultimate “Autumn Snackfest” spirit event is now live where after a battle, you’ll get a Snack (L) and the EXP you earn will be tripled.
● Developer KumihoSoft and publisher Igrasil Studio have announced the visual novel with turn-based RPG elements War of Ashird will be coming to Nintendo Switch. It’s unknown whether this will be just a digital release.
● The Japanese website for The Fruit, Labyrinth, and Eden of Grisaia Full Package has opened up here.
● Worker Bee announced they are publishing the chiptune rhythm game Old School Musical on the Japanese Switch eShop on 07 November. English trailer posted here.
● Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp saw Pop Quiz: Pumpkin House available in Happy Homeroom.
● Dragalia Lost saw the Summon Showcase: Dragon Special begin. Check out profiles and artwork for the featured dragons Arctos, Freyja, and Siren here. Today also saw a new Expert difficulty added to all Advanced Dragon Trials along with Time Attack Rankings.
● Fire Emblem Heroes saw Summoning Focus: Tempest Trials+ featuring Oscar: Agile Horseman, L’Arachel: Princess of Light, and Hector: General of Ostia. Tempest Trials+: A Child’s Wish begins on 14 October with Rolf: Tricky Archer. Check out the bonus allies and new event calendar here.
● Super Mario Run saw the appearance rate of 5★ items in the Bonus Game in Remix 10 increased with more chance to get a 5★ Mario, Peach, and Bowser statues.
● Approximate first day sell-through for Disney Tsum Tsum Festival is at 30% and Alliance Alive HD Remastered at 20%.
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. stock dropped again today by -430 (1.074%) in Japan to close trading for the week at 39,870.00 JPY.
● Nintendo announced that Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training for Nintendo Switch will launch on Switch in Europe on 3rd January with the stylus confirmed for the packaged release.
● Onion Games tweeted that they’ll have news about the English release of moon soon soon.
● The 7th anniversary artwork for Bravely Default has been posted by Square-Enix here with all three Bravely albums added to the Square Enix Music streaming service.
● Combat system introduction video and a gameplay video for Little Town Hero here.
● Mizuki Murota and Rikako Sasaki playing Ring Fit Adventure here.
● The ONINAKI Original Soundtrack “Crossfade” video here.
● A brief video for Megaquarium as tweeted by Chorus Worldwide here.
● The Denjin☆Getcha! moon segment here.
● And the 27th episode of Dragalia Lost Radio Garden here.