Friday Update：Inazuma Eleven Ares Changes Name to Inazuma Eleven Heroes, Postponed to Spring 2020, Plus Much More News！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for 5% off)!
● After being delayed numerous times over the past couple of years, Level-5 have again postponed the release of Inazuma Eleven Ares no Tenbin to Spring 2020, but have now also changed the game’s name to Inazuma Eleven Heroes’ Great Road (Inazuma Eleven Hero tachi no Great Road). Check out a new screenshot here.
● A unique promotional plan for Pokémon Sword／Shieldwas announced for a 24 hour period on 04 October (from 22:00 JST or 06:00 PT) with a look at the Glimwood Tangle forest area in the Gala region with Sonia setting up a live camera. Video links posted here.
● The “Arsenals at the Ready! DAEMON X MACHINA” spirit event has begun in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Check out the spirits Bullet Walker (Brigadier General), Kloster (Grief), High Line (Gunes Empress), and Radiant Gleam here.
● TAKUYO announced the romance visual novel game Koi no Hanasaku Hyakkaen for 30 January release on Switch priced at ¥6,800 + tax. Box art posted here.
● Sega Games will update Tokyo 2020 Olympics The Official Video Game in November to improve the loading times of the Nintendo Switch version and it will improve the lag during online battles.
● Success announced that the Version 1.0.4 of Umihara Kawase Fresh! will be distributed on 30 September adding three new Challenge stages (please note that these have already been added in the western version). The Version 1.0.3 patch that was scheduled for 18 September was postponed due to bugs being found.
● Experience are planning a new horror adventure game for Switch release in 2021 with a crowdfunding method planned. Spirit Hunter: NG is also hoped for for domestic release.
● Marvelous detailed the fourth DLC for DAEMON X MACHINA with more Arsenal Parts, Decals, Outer Suits, Avatar Items, and Outer Emotes. View pictures and prices here.
● Yacht Club Games announced that development on Shovel Knight: King of Cards and Shovel Knight Showdown is now complete.
● Reports suggest that the first day sell-through for Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout are approximately 60% and a record for the franchise.
● Chorus Worldwide have announced that another unreleased digital exclusive title for Nintendo Switch is planned for 2019 release.
● The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening was the best-selling game on the Nintendo eShop this past week with Untitled Goose Game opening at number three. View the full top 10 for both Switch and 3DS here.
● Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp saw Rover come to visit with the Rover’s treat trolley DLC available for 300 x Leaf Tickets. View Rover here.
● Dragalia Lost finally updated to Version 1.12.0 which required 341.2 MB (the patch notes were posted here yesterday). The Gala Dragalia event also began with a guaranteed Prince, Cleo, Mym, Ranzal, or Sarisse (profiles, trailer, and 1st Anniversary TV commercial here), the Mercurial Gauntlet (Shadow) Lv. 21 – The Mercurial Gauntlet (Shadow) Lv. 5 quests were added to The Mercurial Gauntlet, First Anniversary packs are available for a limited time under Value Packs in the Shop, a daily free tenfold summon event, which will allow you to perform a tenfold summon on the applicable summon showcases for free once per day, The Imperial Onslaught Double Drops Event, Avenue to Power and Dragon Trials Double Drops Event, First Anniversary Entry-Level Endeavours, and Main Campaign Half-Stamina Event also all began.
● Fire Emblem Heroes saw new Lance Arts Quests. New weapon skills and a weapon to refine are also coming in an October update with New weapon skills including Guardian’s Axe (Hawkeye: Desert Guardian), Frederick’s Axe (Frederick: Polite Knight), and Dignified Bow (Virion: Elite Archer). A New weapon to refine is Weirding Tome (Lute: Prodigy). Mythic Hero – Thrasir: Omnicidal Witch arrives on 30 September. Introduction video posted here (with artwork to follow).
● Super Mario Run players received 10 x Rally Tickets and 10,000 x Coins to celebrate the launch of Mario Kart Tour. The Friendly Run Event also returned where players receive Rally Tickets whether they win or lose playing Friendly Run.
● From Weekly Famitsu: a full page advert for Super Kirby Clash here. Look out for another advert (a game you wouldn’t expect to see one for!) this weekend.
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. stock dropped today by -280 (0.69%) in Japan to close trading for the week at 40,380.00 JPY.
● Watch “3 Things You Might Not Know About Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition video featuring Hokuto Okamoto, Masato Yagi, and Hikari Kubota here.
● The second promo video for Yo-kai Watch 1 for Nintendo Switch here.
● A new character trailer for Little Town Hero here.
● An introduction video for Yumi in BLAZBLUE CROSS TAG BATTLE Ver2.0 here.
● A Japanese TV commercial for Pokémon Masters featuring the rock band Polkadot Stingray here.
● And the 25th episode of Dragalia Lost Radio Garden here.