Thursday Update：Mobile Ball Cancelled, And A Look At All The Remaining Games Scheduled For Japanese 3DS Release！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for $3 USD off)!
● After originally set for release in Winter 2018, then postponed to Spring 2019, and more recently to general 2019, Mixi (XFLAG) today canceled the release of Mobile Ball for both Nintendo 3DS and smartphones. Our Release Schedule currently has eight more games listed for 3DS release…
● Of the other eight games listed for release on 3DS: the shoot ’em up Mani Yugi TOKOYO from STUDIO TOKOYO is the one perhaps most likely to release, although the 3DS version has been delayed by over a year, the RPG Picontier from Flyhigh Works will likely skip 3DS, although was originally slated for release on the platform, Fly! Dragon from Amzy was announced several years ago, although nothing has been heard of it in almost four years, Orange have already discussed moving Inuwashi Urabure Tantei to Ojou-ssama Keiji no Ikebukuro Jiken Fairu to Switch, expecting a 3DS release of Mighty No. 9 at this stage is somewhat a joke. The other three titles (0000, Dot Horror Story, and MEKORAMA, all from Rainy Frog) have all been scheduled as “coming soon” for a couple of years now and are seemingly no closer to releasing. Effectively, this cancellation for Mobile Ball could mean that May’s retail release of Daisenryaku Daitoua Koboshi DX ～Dainiji Sekai Taisen～ will go down as the final Japanese 3DS game, both in stores and on the eShop.
● Square-Enix posted a sample of the Dragon Quest XI Sugisarishi Toki o Motomete S Voice Drama DLC here.
● Check out the box art, screenshots, and promo videos for The Alliance Alive HD Remastered here
● Bandai Namco Entertainment announced new Expansion Pack DLC for Super Robot Taisen T for next week (27 June) with 20 more episodes after the main story, guest OGs from V & X are back again, and Basic, Super, Hyper difficulty levels for the Expansion Pack.
● Kadokawa are releasing a Super Mario Maker 2 Official Guide on 11 September priced at ¥3,240.
● Square-Enix are releasing an ONINAKI Original Soundtrack on 19 July priced at ¥1,620. Check out the cover art here.
● Capcom announced that Devil May Cry will release on the Switch eShop on 25 June in the west and the 27th in Japan priced at ¥1,990. Check out Switch version screenshots here.
● SEGA AGES Space Harrier is “coming soon” according to the updated website.
● Check out a review for Contra Anniversary Collection from our friends at Seafood Gaming.
● Broccoli posted the “Concept Art & Short Story” for Jack Jeanne here.
● Professor Elvin Gadd has updated the Japanese Luigi’s Mansion website with more of his research journal on goo.
● Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp saw Bluebear’s party cookie back in stock. Check out the full list of items and special memory starring Bluebear, Julia, Mitzi, and Cherry here.
● Dragalia Lost saw the Summon Showcase, Wedding Belles and the A Wish to the Winds facility event revival. Check out the featured adventurers Elisanne and Aoi, featured dragon Freyja, and event trailer at this post. A new difficulty, Prelude, was also added to High Mercury’s Trial.
● Fire Emblem Heroes saw Special Heroes: Summer Returns featuring Gunnthrá: Beaming Smile, Laevatein: Bonfire’s Blaze, Helbindi: Seaside Scourge, and Laegjarn: Burning Sun begin. Check out the introduction video and character artwork at this post. The next Tempest Trials+ event will also feature Ylgr: Breaking the Ice.
● Check out this weeks full Nintendo-only Famitsu software and hardware charts with Doraemon Nobita no Bokujou Monogatari on top here. The DENGEKI TOP50 has the game at 45,388 units sold (it’s 42,230 with Famitsu). This week’s Famitsu Most Wanted has also been posted here with Dragon Quest XI Sugisarishi Toki o Motomete S again on top.
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. shares increased by +710 (1.88%) in Japan today to close trading for the day at 38,560.00 JPY.
● NIS America announced they are localising Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories on Switch in early 2020. Check out the “First Impact” trailer here.
● Spike Chunsoft will announce three new localisations at Anime Expo 2019 on 04 July with two titles from MAGES. and the other from Spike Chunsoft Japan.
● An introduction video for ASTRAL CHAIN here.
● All four videos of Yoiko playing Super Mario Maker 2 here.
● The opening movie, two TV commercial, and new new promo videos for Yokai Watch 4 Bokura wa Onajikara o Miage Tale here.
● Introduction videos for Table Tennis and Basketball in Tokyo 2020 Olympics The Official Video Game here.
● The announcement trailer for CONTRA ROGUE CORPS here.
● The opening movie for AMNESIA for Nintendo Switch and the opening movies for AMNESIA LATER and AMNESIA CROWD in AMNESIA LATER×CROWD for Nintendo Switch here. Check out the new websites too here and here.
● The CONTRA ROGUE CORPS announcement trailer here.
● The Omega Labyrinth Life opening movie here.
● Japanese promo video for Fairy Fencer F ADVENT DARK FORCE for Nintendo Switch here.
● The first voice drama “Super Special Theater” video for Satsujin Tantei Jack the Ripper here.
● A “Full Throttle” video for My Friend Pedro here.
● The official launch trailer for Muse Dash here.
● Another virus video for Dr. Mario World here.
● A Super Mario Maker 2 “Make It Your Way. Play It Your Way.” commercial here.
● The third ‘speed wagon’ gameplay video for Dragon Quest Builders 2 Hakaishin Shidoo to Karappo no Shima here.
● A Denjin☆Getcha! episode featuring LA-MULANA 2 here.
● Another live broadcast for Dandy Dungeon – Legend of Brave Yamada – from Onion Games here.
● The sixth instructional video for Dragalia Lost here.
● And another gameplay video for PixARK here.