Tuesday Update：Dr. Mario World Launches Next Month, TETRIS 99 Packaged Version Announced, Plus More News！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for $3 USD off)!
● Looks like Dr. Mario World will launch before Mario Kart Tour after-all as pre-registration is open now for the game which launches next month. Nintendo also announced a physical release of its TETRIS 99 game in August, coming with 12 months of a Nintendo Switch Online subscription…
● Nintendo are launching their fifth active mobile game Dr. Mario World on iOS and Android on 10 July with pre-registration now live. Check out some videos, artwork, and screenshots here, the website here, the App Store link here, Google Play link here, LINE profile here, and Twitter profile here.
● Nintendo updated the Nintendo Switch hardware to Version 8.1.0 with “General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience.”
● The fourth TETRIS 99 event begins this weekend with 999 top players from each of the three major regions each receiving 999 My Nintendo Gold Points. The aforementioned physical release launches on 09 August priced at ¥3,148 + tax, and including all the DLC plus a 12 month Nintendo Switch Online subscription.
● FuRyu will publish The Alliance Alive HD Remastered for Switch and PS4 on 10 October priced at ¥6,280 excluding tax. The characters will now have facial expressions outside of cutscenes.
● Jetman are teasing that Kowloon’s Gate VR: Suzaku (or perhaps even the PlayStation original Kowloon’s Gate) will be coming to Nintendo Switch in the images posted here.
● Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch will see Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Evolution Vegeta available as DLC this Summer.
● Up to four people can play Disney Tsum Tsum Festival online. At least 10 party games along with the puzzle game are included in the packaged with 100 Tsum Tsum in the game.
● Epic Games updated Fortnite to v9.30, adding the Chug Splash beverage (trailer here) and Sniper Shootout Duos, Trios, and Solid Gold Squads added to Limited Time Mode rotation in Battle Royale. Creative adds the Prop-O-Matic tool, two all-new islands, The Wasteland and Caldera Island, and both Lighting and Fog.
● Kairosoft announced that the alien tourism simulation game Epic Astro Story (known as “Astro Tankentai” in Japan) launches next week (27 June) with preloads live from the 20th priced at ¥1,200. Check out the promo video here.
● Konami announced that “The Anniversary Collections – Arcade, Castlevania & Contra, have been updated with the option to play Japanese versions of numerous titles. Also added button Remapping feature for the Castlevania and Contra Anniversary Collection.”
● Forever Entertainment announced that Timberman VS has surpassed 200,000 units sold worldwide on the Switch eShop. The game was recently on sale for just 50 yen in Japan.
● Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp saw Piper, Klaus, Hippeux, Celia, and Rhonda all arrive via Blathers Treasure Trek. Check out all the character artwork and each character’s unlockable item here. The 15th Fishing Tourney (sub-named “Aquarium”) begins in a few hours. Check out the teaser image here.
● Dragalia Lost will see The Mercurial Gauntlet challenge event live in Event Quests tomorrow. Read more about it here.
● Fire Emblem Heroes will see a Special Heroes Summoning Event on 20 June. Check out the teaser image here.
● Nintendo will open its first store in Japan Nintendo TOKYO at SHIBUYA PARCO in Tokyo in late November 2019, with the store residing on the sixth floor along with a Pokémon Center and Capcom Store.
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. shares increased by +250 (0.67%) in Japan today to close trading for the day at 37,700.00 JPY.
● Gematsu report that Ninja JaJaMaru-kun Collection has been rated for Switch release by City Connection in Taiwan.
● United Games announced they are localising Taito’s The Ninja Warriors Once Again in the west.
● Marvelous Europe announced they will publish Senran Kagura: Peach Ball on the Switch eShop in Europe and Australia on 09 July.
● Asahi report that several seized ＭＤＭＡ from a Satoshi Kishimoto (27) from Tokushima, Japan was shaped like the character Wario.
● A DEZATOPIA promo video here.
● A Fire Emblem Heroes Tips & Tricks: Røkkr Sieges video here.
● Some gameplay of Metallic Child from Studio HG here.
● And a Team Sonic Racing Making of the Music: Part 2 video here.