Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission Updated
Bandai Namco Entertainment have updated Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission to Version 1.01.02 with several bug fixes. Check out the full patch notes below…
- Fixed the issue from the recent free update, where the game freezes if the players creates a custom card using the newly added customization contents from the last update, proceeds to edit a mission in Mission Edit mode, and attempts to start this mission.
- Fixed an issue where the game freezes during the Deck Selection screen, if a card is equipped with (Limitless Saiyan) ability and equipped with a specific accessory.
- Fixed an issue that occurs in Story Mode Chapter 4-1, and Chapter 4-4, when the player separates with their allies.
- Fixed an issue that occurs when players purchase (Blank Cards) in the Creation Shop.
- Fixed an issue concerning player Titles in the (S+ Top Ranking) screen in Ranked Matches mode.
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to move the Cards in the Unit Set screen, when cancelling the (Fuse) action during battle.