Tuesday Update：Super Mario Maker 2 Direct, God Eater 3 Demo, Omega Labyrinth Life Release Date, Plus More News！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for $3 USD off)!
● Nintendo announced a 15 minute Super Mario Maker 2 Direct for tomorrow at 15:00 PT, 18:00 ET, 23:00 BST, 00:00 CET, and 07:00 JST (please note that the dates are technically 15th May in the Americas and 16th May in Asia).
● Bandai Namco Entertainment announced a GOD EATER 3 action demo which will likely release before the game launches on 11 July. Only a demo for the Japanese market has been confirmed thus far, but I personally expect it world-wide (much like Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission).
● D3 Publisher announced a 01 August release date for Omega Labyrinth Life priced at ¥8,424 with more information in this week’s issue of Weekly Famitsu. PlayStation 4 owners will be able to purchase a watered down version entitled Labyrinth Life.
● MLBAM’s R.B.I. Baseball 19 (¥3,500 to ¥2,975) and Humble Bundle’s Wizard of Legend (¥1,680 to ¥1,092) were both reduced on the Japanese Switch eShop. Check out the full list at our SALES page.
● Dragalia Lost saw the new Summon Showcase, Beauty in Motion featuring the Adventurers 5★ Zardin (light/blade), 4★ Yachiyo (light/blade), and 4★ Norwin (shadow/bow), and the Dragon 5★ Takemikazuchi (light). The Resplendent Refrain raid event revival also returned today adding the new Nightmare difficulty. A new difficulty, Prelude, was also added to High Brunhilda’s Trial and new wyrmprints were added to the Treasure Trade for wyrmprints lineup.
● Fire Emblem Heroes saw Summoning Focus: New Power begin featuring Faye: Devoted Heart, Lukas: Sharp Soldier, Sully: Crimson Knight, and Stahl: Viridian Knight. The game also updated to Version 3.5.1 on iOS requiring 89.4 MB with bug fixes and all players receiving 10 Orbs and 100 Heroic Grails.
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. shares increased slightly by +30 (0.08%) in Japan today to close trading for the day at 37,020.00 JPY. The company are also recruiting for somebody in charge of CSR (Corporate social responsibility).
● The Sengoku BASARA game announced today was Sengoku BASARA Battle Party for smart devices which is due for release next month.
● Geodude has been named ambassador of the Iwate Prefecture. Check out the music video for the collaboration here.
● Armored Mewtwo will only be appearing in the upcoming Mewtwo Strikes Back EVOLUTION movie.
● Happy meal announced that their Switch Famicom-style adventure game Ise Shima Mystery Annai: Itsuwari no Kuro Shinju will release for PlayStation 4 this June.
● And the Fire Emblem plushies (Lucina, Corrin, Ike, Roy, and Marth) are now available to preorder – use JPNINTENDO for $3 off your order!)
● A promo video for Sumikko Gurashi Gakkou Seikatu Hajimerun Desu here.
● A gameplay video for Jinrui no Minasama he here.
● Japanese trailer for the Summon Showcase, Beauty in Motion in Dragalia Lost here.
● And a fan-made Arcade Archives 5th Anniversary video here.
● Thanks to Naruki for more news tips again today!