Weekly Update：Persona 5 Scramble, Mario & Zelda VR, Super Mario Maker 2, Plus Much More News！
Support us by shopping at this link
(use the code JPNINTENDO for $3 USD off)!
● Atlus announced the Koei Tecmo Games developed Action RPG／ Musou game Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers for both Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4. No release date was set.
● Nintendo updated both Super Mario Odyssey (pictured) and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild to where both title are now compatible with the Nintendo Labo VR Goggles.
● Nintendo announced that Super Mario Maker 2 will release worldwide for Nintendo Switch on 28 June 2019 with early copies of the game coming with a Super Mario Maker stylus.
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. President Shuntaro Furukawa said there will be no new hardware announcement at E3 although Bloomberg report a Nintendo Switch Mini in late June and Nikkei this Summer.
● Nintendo Switch hardware is now at 34.74 million units sold worldwide as of 31 March, officially taking it above Nintendo 64 hardware (which is at 32.93 million units).
● The Fire Emblem: Lost Hero event is now live in Dragalia Lost, adding the new Defensive Battles mode, and the (Fire Emblem) Heroes Marth, Fjorm, Veronica, and Alfonse.
● Nintendo announced closed beta for Mario Kart Tour for Android devices only in Japan and the United States from 22 May until 08 June. The game is still scheduled for a Summer release.
● Bandai Namco Entertainment announced a Doraemon Story of Seasons localisation for Fall, and Sega Games announced a Puyo Puyo Champions (Puyo Puyo eSports) localisation for 07 May.
● And in Splatfest results from Splatoon 2: Team Hare beat Team Tortoise 2-1 losing the Votes 56.21%-43.29% but winning both the Normal 52.11%-47.89% and Pro rules 50.61%-49.39%.