Monday Update：Free Labo VR Minigame Now Available, Plus More News！
Support us by shopping at this link
(use the code JPNINTENDO for $3 USD off)!
● Please note that the Japanese Nintendo domain name has changed name servers and is currently being transferred to a new host. This website is currently located at https://japanesenintendo.tumblr.com/ but the old domain name should work again by the weekend. Apologies for any inconvenience.
● A free Nintendo Labo VR minigame Alien Bopping (Alien Tataki) can be accessed by the Nintendo Labo News Channel on the Nintendo Switch system. It’s a simple whack-a-mole type game but with aliens!
● Screenshots for the Photo Mode in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch here.
● City Connection said that their upcoming Psikyo SHOOTING LIBRARY collections will see individual home screen items for each of the (six) games per collection.
● Success have posted the questionnaire where you can select retro stages to be added to Umihara Kawase Fresh!.
● Flyhigh Works have acknowledged a problem with the online rankings of Cytus Alpha and will rectify it in a patch after Golden Week.
● BIC CAMERA are holding a promotion where you can get a Super Mario tote bag free with Nintendo Switch purchases.
● PayPal are holding a promotion until 31 May where you can get a 300 yen coupon for purchases of 1,000 yen or more on the Nintendo Switch eShop. Full details here.
● Inti Creates updated Blaster Master Zero 2 to Version 1.2.2 adding “A sequence that makes it easier for players to understand how to use the Blast Counter and how to return to GAIA SOPHIA when outside the tank has been added to the starting area of the game” along with bug fixes.
● A screenshot of the new stage in the upcoming free update of Zombies Mansion (Undead’s Building).
● Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp saw DJ KK’s beat booth newly available priced at 350 Leaf Tickets and the 16th paid DLC. Check out pictures here. Tomorrow will also see the Idle Beats with DJ KK garden event. Teaser image posted here.
● Fire Emblem Heroes saw the Legendary Hero Alm: Saint-King arrive. Check out the trailer and artwork here. This weekend also saw the beginning fo the Golden Week Celebration. Full details at this post.
● In COMG! rankings from the past week: Days Gone (PlayStation 4) is number one with 188 pts, Sword Art Online -Hollow Realization- DELUXE EDITION debuted at number two with 103 pts, and FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE opens at number three with 21 pts. TSUTAYA has Days Gone on top with Sword Art Online and Final Fantasy XII’s positions reversed.
● In the UK charts: Days Gone debuted at number one with Mortal Kombat 11 at number two. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is number six and New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe at number nine.
● CIRCLE Ent.’s text adventure game A Dark Room has been pulled from the Switch eShop due to developer Amirali Rajan including a code editor hidden in the game.
● The Nintendo Switch Online 7-day free trial ticket has carried over on the Japanese My Nintendo, with the reward now available until 28 May.
● The English launch trailer for GIGA WRECKER ALT. here.
● Two more introduction videos for Umihara Kawase Fresh! here.
● And a Sisilala TV episode featuring Cuphead here.