Tuesday Update：Fire Emblem Heroes Update, Super Mario Odyssey VR Screens, And Pokémon Trademarks！
Support us by shopping at japanesenintendo.com/shop
(use the code JPNINTENDO for $3 USD off)!
● Check out screenshots for the upcoming VR update to Super Mario Odyssey at this post.
● Koei Tecmo Games have updated Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World to Version 1.05 requiring 1.4 GB, fixing bugs and adding traditional Chinese text support.
● Idea Factory have updated the official website for Katakoi Contrast -Collection of Branch- adding a gallery section.
● TETRIS 99 will see its second Teto 1 Cup／Maximus Cup／Grand Prix event this coming weekend with 999 My Nintendo Gold Points for 999 players in each region. Check in-game for local times and requisites (they vary depending upon region).
● BEIO WOLF have postponed the newly renamed Dual Blade ～Battle of The Female Ninja～ from Winter 2019 to general 2019 in order to further improve the quality of the game.
● There will be another livestream for Another Eden: Jikuu wo Koeru Neko (Another Eden: The Cat Beyond Time and Space) tomorrow (10 April) at 19:00 JST. The Switch port was at very early stages of development (from a recent interview) so hopefully we’ll receive an update.
● Acquire’s Bomberman-clone SCRAP RUSH!! will also receive a livestream on 16 April (its launch date) at 20:00 JST.
● TECOPARK‘s upcoming co-op puzzle game PICO PARK now looks like a Summer release on the Switch eShop.
● Teyon Japan day they are working on a patch for the Japanese release of Moonlighter due to some bugs that some players are experiencing.
● The Japanese PC version of Forager releases on 18 April with the Switch and PS4 versions to come later.
● A special browser trial version of the 3DS and Switch game Neko Tomo is now available at this link.
● Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp saw new Spring Butterfly Goals with the new common butterfly appearing for this event! The game also received a Version 2.3.0 update adding the Reissue Crafting feature which begins tomorrow plus lots more detailed at this post.
● Dragalia Lost players received a Tenfold Summon Voucher, 35,000 x Eldwaters, 1,000 x Wyrmites, 10 x Four-Leaf Clovers, and 10 x Skip Tickets due to exceeding 60,000 total retweets during the recent Retweet Campaign.
● Fire Emblem Heroes saw the (pictured) huge Version 3.4.0 update adding the new Aether Resort mode, Pair Up function, and new weapon skills and weapons to refine. Check out the full details at this post.
● The Legendary Pokémon Latios will be available in Pokémon GO Raid Battles during a Special Raid Week from 15 – 22 April.
● The best-selling console in Japan from 25 February-31 March using Famitsu data was Nintendo Switch with 296,219 followed by PlayStation 4 with 135,908. The best-selling software was SEKIRO: SHADOWS DIE TWICE with 194,860, Devil May Cry 5 with 169,353, and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate with 107,095.
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. shares increased by +630 (1.93%) in Japan today to close trading for the day at 33,240 JPY.
● Rebellion announced that Sniper Elite V2 Remastered will release on 14 May priced at $34.99／£29.99／€34.99.
● The European and Australasian Nintendo eShops will see a huge sale from 11 – 25 April with 33% off Super Mario Odyssey, 30% off The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, 33% off Xenoblade Chronicles 2, 42% off Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, 33% off Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and many more.
● Nintendo Co., Ltd., Creatures Co., Ltd. and Game Freak Inc. applied for new trademarks in Japan for Mewtwo (as ミュウツー) and Tag All Stars (as タッグオールスターズ). The Mewtwo trademark is for goods (including cushions, pillows, cosmetics, shoelaces, etc) and events. Tag All Stars includes for trading cards and videogames. Check out the actual trademark applications at this post.
● Chorus Worldwide’s new game in Weekly Famitsu this week is indeed Coffee Talk although the platforms listed are PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, with no Nintendo Switch.
● A Game Ongaku Disc Guide 1978-2019 has been announced for 31 May 2019 priced at ¥2,916 ($26). 4Gamer have the cover.
● Three opening movies for Tlicolity Eyes -Twinkle Snowtime- here.
● The fourth character introduction trailer for Satsujin Tantei Jack the Ripper (Murder Detective Jack the Ripper) here.
● The seventh gameplay tutorial clip for Umihara Kawase Fresh! here.
● The English launch trailer for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy here.
● And a Japanese TV commercial for Kono Yo no Hate de Koi o Utau Shoujo YU-NO (YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World) here.
● Thanks to Naruki for more news tips again today!