Thursday Update：Monolith Soft Recruiting For The Legend Of Zelda Series, Plus Much More News！
Support us by shopping at japanesenintendo.com/shop
(use the code JPNINTENDO for $3 USD off)!
● Monolith Soft, who have helped out with Breath of the Wild, Skyward Sword, and A Link Between Worlds have taken an unprecedented stop and are publicly recruiting for a The Legend of Zelda game! Positions include Technical Artists, Programmers, Planners, Designers, and a Project Manager.
● Nintendo’s biggest game of Spring Yoshi’s Crafted World is now available in Japan. Check out this week’s Famitsu advert here and English launch trailer here.. At press time, it’s only number 16 on the eShop.
● Square-Enix have updated the official website for Dragon Quest XI: Sugisarishi Toki o Motomete S adding in samples for the voice actors announced yesterday!
● Bethesda Softworks will be bringing the co-op shooter Wolfenstein: Youngblood to Japan although have nothing to announce regarding the release date. Official story trailer (a Japanese version) posted here.
● Bandai Namco Entertainment announced that Dragon Ball FighterZ has sold four million copies worldwide across all platforms and Dragon Ball Xenoverse ２ five million. The games have both been reduced from ¥7,344 to ¥5,508 and ¥4,968 respectively until 03 April.
● Inti Creates have updated Dragon Marked For Death to Version 2.0.0, where the level cap has been raised to 60, the black market in the Medius city slums is now open, you can now change the player character’s dragon contract, and the DLC scenario “The Dragonblood Bandit” is now available.
● D3 Publisher updated the Nintendo Switch versions of both THE Mahjong and THE Mahjong LITE fixing bugs in both!
● GameTomo have opened up the Japanese website for Cuphead.
● Shinyuden announced they will localise the Undercoders puzzler SlabWell: The Quest for Kaktun’s Alpaca for the Japanese Switch eShop with the game playable at Tokyo Sandbox next week.
● WINGLAY announced the four-player party game Keotoshi！Treasure Hunter！for release on the Japanese Switch eShop in May with UNTIES as the publishers.
● Kakehashi Games confirmed that the Enter the Gungeon “A Farewell to Arms” expansion will also release in Japan on 05 April.
● 10 Wii U titles are now available as My Nintendo rewards in Japan including Paper Mario: Color Splash. Check out the full list of available rewards here.
● Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp saw Lobo’s solo table cookie available today. Check out the full list of available items along with the special memory starring Lobo and Mitzi here. New Sakura Grove terrain options are also available. Check out the image here. Tomorrow will see Katie host a new garden event.
● Fire Emblem Heroes will see a new Mythic Hero Yune: Chaos Goddess arrive tomorrow for a new Summoning Event and Battle. Check out the introductory videos at this post. Summoning Focus: Voting Gauntlet also started today featuring Surtr: Ruler of Flame, Hardin: Dark Emperor, and Robin: Fell Reincarnation.
● The DENGEKI TOP50 has STEINS;GATE Divergencies Assort as having opened with 1,567 in its first week in Japan. Check out this week’s Nintendo-only Famitsu software and hardware charts here and this week’s Famitsu Most Wanted here (new number ones in both!).
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. shares increased by +390 (1.21%) in Japan today to close trading at 31,730 JPY.
● This just in: Bulletstorm Duke of Switch Edition announced for Summer 2019 release.
● Natsume announced the fishing game Reel Fishing: Road Trip Adventure for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4. The first game in the series released for the original PlayStation back in 1996.
● Nintendo released an awesome set of 24 x Yarn Yoshi & Poochy Stickers for both LINE and iMessage priced at 100 LINE Coins, ¥240, or equivalent. Check out pictures of all the stickers here
● The Pokémon Oranguru and Passimian have been newly distributed in Pokémon Bank.
● Introduction video for SEGA AGES Puyo Puyo here.
● Promo video for Hanayaka Nari, Waga Ichizoku Modern Nostalgie for Nintendo Switch here.
● Jack character trailer in Satsujin Tantei Jack the Ripper (Murder Detective Jack the Ripper) here.
● Launch trailer for LEGO Movie 2 The Game (The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame) here.
● Four new video clips for Dragon Quest Builders 2: Hakaishin Shidoo to Karappo no Shima here.
● Promo video for Inferno Climber: Reborn here.
● A Team Sonic Racing OST – “Haunted Castle” trailer here.
● And the 25th episode of Dragalia Lost Radio Castle here.
● Thanks to Naruki for more news tips again today!