Late Monday Update With ARMS, Inazuma Eleven, Radirgy, Digimon, And More News!
Support us by shopping at japanesenintendo.com/shop
(use the code JPNINTENDO for $3 USD off)!
● Apologies for the late update. Been working on something exciting all day! Springtron obliterated Mechanica 61%-39% in this past weekend’s ARMS Party Crash event.
● Level-5 announced that the free download Inazuma Eleven for Nintendo 3DS has surpassed 200,000 downloads in just 10 days on the Japanese 3DS eShop.
● RS34 announced the vertical shooter Radirgy S is in development for release this Fall on an undisclosed platform(s). They recently republished the 3DS entry.
● Nintendo announced the Legendary Hero Lucina: Glorious Archer will join Fire Emblem Heroes in a few hours time in the trailers posted here.
● Bloomberg have a fascinating story of a New York hedge fund betting $400 million against Nintendo Co., Ltd. and the Nintendo Switch in the biggest such trade in more than five years.
● And a fascinating Forbes interview with HAL Laboratory President Satoshi Mitsuhara including a fun Satoru Iwata story!
● A trio of promo videos for the visual novel game NORN9 LOFN for Nintendo Switch here.
● A third TV commercial for My Hero Academia: One’s Justice here.
● Another BGM video for Sekaiju no Meikyuu X (Etrian Odyssey X) here
● Finally, Bandai Namco Entertainment announced Digimon Survive is coming to the West in 2019 in the trailer here. Thanks for following!