Protect Me Knight 2 DLC announced
● I’ve finally updated the Japanese Nintendo Release Schedule at http://www.japanesenintendo.com/schedule. Apologies it took so long this week but starting back at uni was more time consuming than I originally envisioned.
● Next week finally sees DLC to my 2014 game of the year Mamotte Knight 2/Protect Me Knight 2 (buy this game now!) with new sound arrangement, new illustrations, new stages, a new difficulty setting and the ability to change character mid-game and more! There will also be two new themes. Footage of the update and themes at https://youtu.be/qITSXnz4UlI
● Serebii are reporting that the upcoming Pocket Monsters Virtual Console games will not have Restore Points like every other Virtual Console game (other than the Ambassador GBA games)
● The fourth gameplay video for Zelda Musou: Hyrule All-Stars is at https://youtu.be/duZTdZI8k5U. I finally got to play the demo (on a New 3DS) and it’s absolutely awesome. I’m aware of some of the concerns original 3DS owners have however.
● The Witch & Hero II teaser site has opened up at http://flyhighworks.heteml.jp/games/majyoyu2/ which implies the release is imminent!
● The only new game we know about for next week is Mini Mario and Friends amiibo Challenge (which won’t be initially available directly on the eShop) although Battleminer and a secret Mechanic Arms game are supposed to release in January.
● Weekly Famitsu scores see Alien Panic! with 26/40, Box Boy! One More Box with 34/40, Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash with 30/40 and Castle Crash with 26/40. Magazine scans here from around 15:30 GMT tomorrow!
Please support Japanese Nintendo